5 Ways to Find Amazon Online Arbitrage Leads
Are you an Amazon seller struggling to boost your sales and take your business to the next level? It's no secret that sourcing online arbitrage deals can be time-consuming and challenging, no matter your method. But if you're serious about scaling up and earning real money, it's time to switch up your strategy and change the game.
Don't let the never-ending struggle of finding profitable deals hold you back. With the right approach, you can break through the barriers and achieve your dream of success. So why wait? It's time to step up your game and take your Amazon business to new heights. This post reveals the 5 methods to find OA deals and their pros and cons.
How to Find Online Arbitrage Leads?
The way you will source leads depends on how many of them you want to sell. If you are a beginner and source several products daily, you can do it yourself with the help of product research tools. But if you sell hundreds of products, you must hire a VA to do sourcing or purchase ready-to-sell leads.
Ways to find OA leads:
- deals marketplace;
- leads lists;
- automated sourcing.
1. Deal Marketplace
If you’re interested in quickly and safely purchasing ready-to-sell deals to scale your business, you can find them on the marketplace for OA deals. The principle is the same as in every marketplace: sellers offer deals, and buyers select the deals they like and purchase them.
The most popular marketplace for OA deals is Seller Assistant Deals. To buy them, you must register an account on the marketplace. After that, you can select the leads you want. You can review numerous deal metrics before buying the deals. You don't need to prepay anything. All deals are double-checked with the marketplace’s proprietary software and by human moderators. You will have access only to the deals you can sell from your Amazon seller account.
Pros of Seller Assistant Deals marketplace
- no prepayment and payment plans;
- safe purchase — the marketplace handles the purchase process and refunds;
- you can buy single leads, not lists;
- refund warranty — you get a refund if a product on the supplier's website differs from what is described or is out of stock;
- you buy only deals fitting your seller account;
- all deals are verified;
- all deals are limited offers — each deal is sold to 3 buyers or fewer in 30 days.
Cons of Seller Assistant Deals marketplace
- you need to create an account and connect your Amazon seller account to get personalized information;
Deal sourcing requires time and knowledge, and the key to success is to choose the right software that will provide all the information in a convenient format. Product research tools like Seller Assistant App can simplify your manual product research. For your convenience, it shows all metrics necessary to find a profitable product right on the Amazon search and product pages.
- you don’t have to pay for sourcing;
- you can work from home;
- you fully control the sourcing.
- product research takes time and effort;
- you must have the experience to find profitable products;
3. Leads Lists
Online arbitrage lead-sourcing platforms offer deals for sellers researched by teams of virtual assistants. Depending on your pricing plan, you must prepay a subscription fee to unlock access to the list. The fee, in many cases, is quite expensive.
When you buy lists of leads, you can’t select them, and the same deal may pop up in several lists, which means you pay for one deal twice. The lists are typically updated during business days with several new deals. Lead-sourcing companies share each list with dozens of buyers. That often results in the most profitable leads being quickly sold out. Also, that creates additional competition between the sellers, thus lowering profit margins.
- you save time and effort on deal sourcing;
- you get ready-to-sell deals;
- the deals are (usually) verified.
- you need to make a prepayment to get access to deal lists;
- you can’t select the leads you buy or purchase single leads;
- the same list can be sold many times to different buyers;
- users often complain about verification quality;
- there is no guarantee that the deals you buy will fit your seller account;
- platforms don’t provide refunds — at best, they offer replacements for unsuitable deals.
Tip. If you are looking for a cost-efficient offer from a deal-sourcing company, OABeans can deliver you a list of profitable online arbitrage deals. With OABeans, you can get leads lists in your account daily, buy items at a lower price from sources like Walmart, and sell them at a higher price on Amazon.
Many Amazon sellers engaged in online arbitrage and wholesale order product research services from Virtual Assistants — remote professional assistants who help source deals to scale their Amazon business. If you outsource product research to VAs, you no longer have to spend hours looking for deals and analyzing them daily. Instead, a virtual assistant takes care of it, allowing you to concentrate on sales. However, the service comes with an essential cost, and researchers have limited capacity. In addition, not all deals VAs find are equally profitable.
- save time and let you focus on sales;
- scale your business;
- pay only for the work done.
- you must give a VA access to your Amazon Seller account;
- the deal search takes time;
- not all sourced deals are highly profitable;
- hiring a VA may be costly.
Tip. One of the product research tools popular with VAs is Seller Assistant App. For the sellers working with VAs, Seller Assistant App offers cost-effective Team plans. This feature allows you to safely share your Amazon seller account information with your team and VAs and stay in complete control of your account data.
5. Automated Sourcing
If you don’t need to source many deals simultaneously and have time for deal verification, you can use product-sourcing tools that automatically find profitable deals. The tools use algorithms to scan multiple online stores and marketplaces for products that meet your criteria, such as low prices and high demand.
To find a deal, you must set your product criteria, and the tool will show you estimated profit, current selling price, average price, ROI, profit margin, and more. As a rule, to ensure the deal has no issues, you must combine it with manual product research software, like Seller Assistant App.
- product research becomes less time-consuming;
- makes online arbitrage easier, especially for beginners;
- you pay only a monthly fee for the tool.
- monthly prepayment;
- full-scale product search subscription is usually expensive;
- needs additional check;
- doesn’t do product research.
Finding profitable OA leads has always been challenging. However, this process can be simplified or even outsourced, depending on the scale of your business. You can reach your sales targets and successfully scale your Amazon business with the right approach and tools.
Seller Assistant Аpp will effectively and reliably help you with product research. This all-in-one extension incorporates all features vital for product research. Seller Assistant App shows you the product’s profit, margin, and ROI. It also helps you immediately see if a product has any sales restrictions or previously triggered account health problems. It combines an FBM&FBA profit calculator, Quick View, Stock Checker, and Restrictions Checker in one tool.