How to Source Products for Online Arbitrage with Seller Assistant Deals Marketplace
That’s why digging out the right product is so important for Amazon sales. However, it requires product research skills and hours of sourcing.
If you are unsure how to research products to sell but want to start earning with OA right now or are fed with the endless routine of product sourcing, we have a solution for you.
What is an Online Arbitrage Deal?
The keyword in this definition is “profit.” There is money in the deal because the prices differ from marketplace to marketplace and from manufacturer to manufacturer. You can benefit from a higher price on Amazon and get substantial profits reselling items from online retail stores or brand websites.
However, before selling, you must ensure that the product will bring money. Scouring deals is a time- and effort-consuming process. When researching products, sellers daily wade through tons of listings, mismatches, out-of-stock items, and restricted products in search of the right deal.
The Amazon OA deals are lists of ready-to-sell items you can start selling immediately and make profits.
What Is a Good OA Deal?
Though every seller has their idea of a deal, there are standard criteria a good deal should match.
Good OA deal criteria
- high profitability (ROI over 30%);
- deal’s products should have moderate to low competition;
- they shouldn’t be sold by private label brands or Amazon;
- they mustn’t belong to a restricted category;
- deal’s products shouldn’t have triggered IP claims or other account health issues.
Why Is Researching Deals Vital for OA Business?
Before you start selling a product on Amazon, you do product research. That means you analyze its potential profitability, sales history, and hidden or explicit issues that may arise in the process of sales. It helps safeguard your investment in the deal and stay away from problematic items.
5 reasons why you should research your deals
Identifying the best products to sell
You don’t have money to invest in all deals in the world. You should filter out the most profitable ones and go ahead to sell them. Research shows what to choose.
Selecting items with high sales potential and recurring sales
A perfect deal should be able to generate good sales volumes and recurring sales. In such a case, you can sell more.
Estimation of competition level
Amazon is a crowded place. Therefore, to avoid cutthroat competition, you have to determine how many competitors you have in the listing and if there are enough sales for you in it.
Avoiding products that will be difficult to sell
Apart from high competition or even competition with Amazon as a seller, you may encounter other difficulties selling a product. This can be due to specific market trends or other reasons. Sales history analysis will show it.
Identifying potential issues with your product
There are cases when sellers had account health problems due to certain products. That can be because it belongs to a restricted category, has triggered IP claims, and more. In that case, it’s better not to deal with such products. Product research shows such deals.
Researching deals reduces the risk of bumping into unprofitable or problematic products and losing money. Research shows strong and weak points of the deal.
Why do Sellers Have Problems with Deal Sourcing?
Not all sellers are experienced enough in deal sourcing. And even with specific experiences, it’s a time-consuming and routine process. Routine, in turn, leaves room for human mistakes.
Typical mistakes in deal sourcing
- lack of experience – newbies are more likely to make mistakes;
- lack of time - 90% of the OA sales process is consumed by sourcing;
- absence of visual erudition — professionals immediately know what to look at to determine a good deal;
- inadequate criteria for deal analysis — sellers estimate wrong metrics while researching the deal.
Is It Possible to Purchase Deals Lists?
From time to time, they’ve got excess deals they don’t use themselves for various reasons, and they can sell them. They often simply don’t have enough money to invest in all researched deals. You can purchase deals from the sellers or VAs who source them.
What are the problems with buying deals lists?
When sellers purchase deals, there’s no guarantee that the deals you buy are really consistent or profitable.
Also, one and the same list can be sold many times to different buyers. Chances are that you purchase Google Sheets, which 20 people have access to. This may be hit or miss since you don’t know how many sellers have already purchased the specific deal.
How to Buy and Sell OA Deals Easily and Safely?
There is a perfect solution for those interested in buying and selling Amazon Online Arbitrage deals. It’s a marketplace for deals buyers, and sellers.
What is the Seller Assistant Deals marketplace?
Seller Assistant Deals is the online marketplace for buying and selling Amazon Online Arbitrage deals.
Its idea is to help OA sellers on Amazon to start and scale their business with low risk. The marketplace also offers excellent opportunities for deal researchers who want to monetize their product-sourcing skills.
Who Can Benefit from Seller Assistant Deals?
The marketplace is an excellent opportunity to make money for VAs and merchants who want to sell deals, OA sellers who wish to purchase verified deals, and vendors who want to expand their business.
Seller Assistant Deals for Sellers
If you have product research skills and want to earn money with no extra headache, this is a place for you. We’ll buy your OA deals.
Seller Assistant Deals’ benefits for sellers
- utilize excess deals — don’t waste your money on deals you are not going to use yourself; sell them to us;
- monetize your product research skills and earn money with us;
- expand your OA Lists — grow your business with us;
- reach a new audience — become our seller to access the new audiences.
- new opportunity for VAs — it’s time to start your own business selling Online Arbitrage Deals;
- selling deals is simple — provide us with your OA deals lists, and we’ll do the rest.
- we handle sales and refunds — you provide us with your Online Arbitrage Lists, and we sell them;
- we keep your Deals updated — information is updated automatically and daily;
- no more Google Sheets sharing — all deals are available in one place;
- happy customers — we sell only deals that fit customers' Amazon Seller Accounts.
- only profitable deals — we automatically check your deals for profitability.
Seller Assistant Deals for Buyers
If you are an OA seller that wants to get verified fast-selling, high-ROI deals, we’re here to help you. We offer only profitable deals sourced by professional researchers.
Seller Assistant Deals’ benefits for the buyers
- purchase safely — you choose a deal to buy; we handle purchases and refunds;
- refund warranty — we refund you money if a product on the supplier's website is not as described or out of stock;
- buy deals fitting your seller account — we sell only deals you can sell on your Amazon Seller Account;
- get only verified deals — our Deals moderator checks and verifies all deals;
- buy limited offers - each deal is sold to 3 buyers or less in 30 days;
- obtain profitable deals — we show only profitable deals on the website; profitability is recalculated daily.
Buy and sell your deals with us. Try Seller Assistant Deals now.