What Are Online Arbitrage Deals. Where To Find Them?
Online Arbitrage sellers research hundreds of products a day to find high-profit items. Product research is a routine and time-consuming task. If you want to scale your Amazon business fast and generate good margins, it is a good idea to purchase ready-to-sell deals you can list on Amazon immediately and make profits.
However, not all deals available for sale are equally profitable. In addition, not all of them are verified and available at the supplier. Also, in many cases, getting deals requires prepayment. Keep reading to discover what online arbitrage deals are and where you can purchase verified high-ROI deals without prepayment.
Related: How to Find Profitable Products for Amazon Online Arbitrage
What Are Online Arbitrage Deals?
Online Arbitrage (OA) deals, also called online arbitrage leads, are information about ready-to-sell profitable products you can immediately resell on Amazon. A deal helps sellers identify the best products to sell and choose items with high sales potential and recurring sales.
The OA deal must not include products that will be challenging to sell, unprofitable, or problematic items that can trigger Amazon seller account health issues.
What data should a deal contain?
When looking for a deal, you must ensure it includes all information necessary to make a product purchase decision. There is a risk that some deals you may find are not verified, and you can’t be 100% sure they are really profitable. Therefore, you must be able to estimate all product details.
Important deals metrics:
- sales history on Amazon;
- price history;
- Best Sellers Rank;
- product restrictions and requirements;
- list of competitors;
- product size and weight;
- model number;
- link to the supplier's website;
- SKU or ID on suppliers' website;
- estimated logistics costs;
- estimated sales on Amazon;
- profitability information (profit, ROI, profit margin).
Where To Buy Online Arbitrage Deals?
If you are interested in getting ready-to-sell Online Arbitrage deals, you can purchase them. However, you must carefully select the deal supplier.
3 ways to purchase OA leads:
- buy deals lists from freelance researchers or VAs on social media or websites;
- prepaid access to deals from OA lead-sourcing companies;
- buy verified high-profit leads from Seller Assistant Deals marketplace.
Leads lists from freelance researchers
Some sellers and virtual assistants (VAs) do product research and source products that meet specific criteria of a profitable deal. These deals are typically sold as deals lists — you purchase access to a Google Sheet with multiple deals and cannot choose the one you want. Many of these deals are expired, out-of-stock, or unverified. In addition, the access to such leads lists is sold to an unlimited number of sellers; therefore, you may compete on such leads with many other merchants who have purchased them previously.
Pros of deals lists
- Saving you time and effort;
- Scaling your business;
- Paying only for the work done.
Cons of deals lists
- no possibility of a refund if the deals contain incorrect information;
- the lists are not adapted for your Amazon seller account;
- the same list can be sold many times to different buyers.
Leads from OA deal-sourcing companies
Online arbitrage leads sourcing platforms offer deals for sellers researched by a team of virtual assistants. Depending on your pricing plan, you must prepay a subscription fee to unlock access to deal information. The prepaid monetary units in a subscription are usually valid for a limited period.
Pros of leads from deal-sourcing companies
- you save time and effort on deal sourcing;
- the lead-sourcing platforms source deals for their customers.
Cons of leads from deal-sourcing companies
- you need to make a prepayment to get access to deals; the prepayment is valid during a specified period;
- users often complain about product issues in the deals and verification quality;
- there is no guarantee that the deals you buy will fit your seller account;
- platforms don’t provide refunds — at best, they offer replacements for unsuitable deals.
Tip. If you are looking for a cost-efficient offer from a deal-sourcing company, OABeans can deliver you a list of profitable online arbitrage deals. With OABeans, you can get leads lists in your account daily, buy items at a lower price from sources like Walmart, and sell them at a higher price on Amazon.
Leads from Seller Assistant Deals marketplace
If you’re interested in quickly and safely purchasing verified, fast-selling, high-ROI deals from professional researchers, you can find them on the marketplace for OA deals. Seller Assistant Deals marketplace is the platform where online arbitrage buyers and sellers trade deals.
Pros of Seller Assistant Deals marketplace
- purchasing deals safely — the marketplace will handle the purchase process and refunds;
- you can buy single leads, not lists;
- refund warranty — you get a refund if a product on the supplier's website differs from what is described or is out of stock;
- you buy only deals fitting your seller account;
- all deals are verified;
- all deals are limited offers — each deal is sold to 3 buyers or fewer in 30 days.
Cons of Seller Assistant Deals marketplace
- you need to create an account and connect your Amazon seller account to get personalized information.
How To Buy Verified OA Deals?
Verified OA deals are available on Seller Assistant Deals marketplace. To buy them, you must register an account on the marketplace. After that, you can select the leads you want to buy. You don't need any prepayment to purchase leads from Seller Assistant Deals. You create an account, look up the deals you like, and buy them. You will have access only to the deals you can sell from your Amazon seller account.
How to access deal information?
The essential product information is available on Seller Assistant Deals before you purchase a deal. The information about the product ASIN and link to the product on the supplier’s website will be revealed after buying a deal.
The information available before purchase
- Price graph;
- Average 90-day BSR;
- BSR and category;
- 30-day BSR drops;
- Average 90-day BSR;
- Quantity of FBM and FBA sellers;
- Buy Box price;
- Cost of Goods;
- 3PL costs;
- Amazon Referral fee;
- FBA fees;
- Flags and warnings (oversize, variation, meltable, etc.);
- Restrictions for your Seller Account (brand gate);
- Supplier's website link;
- OA deal vendor's name;
- OA deal vendor's message.
The information available after purchase
All the information available before purchase plus:
- Link to the product on the supplier’s website;
- Purchasing instructions and promo codes (if applicable).
Creating Seller Assistant Deals marketplace account step by step
- Step 1. Register an account on Seller Assistant Deals marketplace. Follow the instructions to create it.
- Step 2. Connect an Amazon Seller Account.
That is required to offer only leads you can sell on Amazon; the marketplace checks your ability to sell products via your Amazon Seller Account before purchasing.
Note: Your Amazon Seller Account must be active (not blocked) and on the Professional plan. You can connect an Amazon Seller Account in your Seller Assistant Deals account.
- Step 3. Once done, start selecting deals.
Before buying an online arbitrage deal, you can see specific information about the deal, like BSR, category, supplier's website, competition, etc. This information helps you estimate if the deal is a good choice for your business.
If you are interested in getting ready-to-sell online arbitrage deals, you can purchase them. There are several options to buy leads — from freelance deals researchers and sellers, OA lists from lead-sourcing companies, or verified high-profit deals from the deals marketplace.
In any case, you’ll pay money. However, Seller Assistant Deals marketplace offers only verified and profitable deals you can sell from your Amazon seller account. The marketplace provides a refund warranty if a product on the supplier's website is not as described or is out of stock. All deals you purchase are limited offers. Each deal is sold to 3 buyers or fewer in 30 days.
You can also find online arbitrage products yourself or combine purchased deals with your own product ideas. However, it would help if you remembered that product research is quite a routine and time-consuming task.
Seller Assistant App is a seller tool that can help you with it. This extension can immediately tell you if a product has any sales restrictions or has led to problems with account health in the past. It combines an FBM&FBA profit calculator, Quick View, Stock Checker, and Restrictions Checker in one tool.